Dave has recently discovered a means by which he can exercise his obvious passion [or rather, "obsession"] for soccer after school: He is one of the middle school soccer coaches. This responsibility has allowed him to live out his passion for creating a successful soccer team. In fact, the team has not yet lost a single game this season. The first weekend of February will mark the beginning of the closing tournament for the season. He is looking forward to more success as well as more comical relief akin to the story below...
Soccer Player: "Coach, I can't warm up because I don't feel good..."Dave: "Why don't you feel good?"Soccer Player: "Coach, I just ate two bags of candy."Dave: "Why would you eat two bags of candy just before a game?"Soccer Player: "Because I was stressed, coach!"Dave: "Then go warm up!"
Dave's next goal is to convert the entire middle school soccer team into raging Ivory Coast fans for the upcoming Africa cup. If any of the players object, they will be running laps. :)
-David & Nicole

2 comments:
That's great Dave! Good luck
I love the picture of you Dave, you may not know it but that's a very typical stance for you!
Post a Comment